Monday 13 March 2017

Sea Dean Large paintings

The other day I was contacted by a patron asking about large paintings. It got me thinking.

When I was a daily painter, the heart of the movement was to complete a painting every day, plus the tasks involved in running an art business, which leaves little time to paint large. Therefore, in the past I've only painted large on commission or for a specific exhibition, which Results in a very varied collection.

A Commissioned 24" square pet portrait

I consider "large" as over $500, 850 sq ins, or 24" x 36". Chances are that as I work on my bucket list projects and move away from daily painting, I will be producing larger works, but I thought it would be a good idea to show what I currently have on hand. Each link takes you to the listing in my Daily Paintworks Gallery.

La Vie en Rose 




Trans Canada Air Pageant


Beyond the Stars


Misty Walk on Long Beach


Light and Shadow
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/sea-dean/2069-light-and-shadow-view-from-my-window-series/85244d


Wild Companions
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/sea-dean/4151-the-river-flows-raw-edge-painting/259917


Link to my XL Gallery Annex
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/sea-dean-2797/artwork/#/category=XL&mode=search

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.