Sunday 12 March 2017

Bark Photography


This is what I was doing down at the park the other day. Have you ever walked up to a tree and got really really close up? These were taken from about 12 inches, and then I photo shopped in various ways to enhance the natural colors. You can commission one or more as metal prints or giclee. I enjoy looking for people, faces and images in bark. The top three are people and the bottom one is water. 


These were taken with a simple camera on my iPad. Enhancements within the Camera app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.