Saturday 11 March 2017

Pretty Gifts - Ritchcraft Gallery


Ritchcraft Gallery on Lakeshore Road in Kelowna B.C. is a lovely friendly place to stop by on your way to pick up coffe next door at Starbucks. Cathy the owner and head framer is usually on hand to chat and help answer any questions. Cathy was an early supporter of my work and has purchased several pieces for her own home. She is someone I can trust to give an honest assessment of my latest  work and she has a wonderful eye for helping you select the right frame for your paintings or images.

Ritchcraft doesn't only sell paintings and frames, they have a wonderful collection of sculpture, pottery, jewellery, handmade leather pieces, textiles and giftware. Certainly worth a look if you are searching for a special gift. Here are some of my pieces on display during a recent visit.

My own wall, which has been on display for about 6 months. It makes me very proud.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.