Saturday 3 June 2017

Toilet Paper Art


As you get older it's tempting to think you've seen it all, but perhaps not this... For some reason the algorhytm or powers that be at Pinterest decided to introduce me to a board called "Toilet Paper". Being quite environmentally concious, it has always annoyed me that I have to send part of a perfectly innocent tree to a landfill every few days, so now I have some options. Look at some of the interesting things I found there.





Do you have any great solutions to the toilet paper roll quandry??? Leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.