Wednesday 4 October 2017

COTTONWOODS AT NIGHT One Finger Drawing


COTTONWOODS AT NIGHT
Mixed Media on 8” x 10” Powlonia Cradle
Click to purchase unembellished art card $5 plus postage

I never like contrived art, so I’m working on adding interest to my drawings without going overboard. I often finish a one Finger Drawing but think it needs more at the center of interest. Being an animal lover my thoughts turn to birds, bears, squirrels etc, but one finger drawing requires simple form. This deer just naturally popped into place and it seems to work. what do you think?

Now I’m embellishing the prints of these iPad works, the real fun begins when I have mounted them and put the final finishes. I never really know what I will do with the paint and brushstroke coating, but I suspect that there will be some midnight blue and irridescent moonlight involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.