Thursday 2 November 2017

Dale Cihuly at Fairchild and Spark by Sea Dean


I love Dale Chihulys work and I’ve often considered becoming a student as his studio is in the Weast. It’s not so left field, because when I was considering uni, I applied for the only (back then) UK BA in stained glass at St Andrews in Scotland. Since then I’ve collected many beautiful glass objects and that in turn has influenced my acrylic sculpture and gemstone jewelry pieces.

I follow an arts show called “Open Studio with Jared Bowen” on WGBH Boston and he recently covered the Dale Chihuly exhibition at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Florida. Hoping you can link to it here. http://www.wgbh.org/programs/open-studio-with-jared-bowen-2162


The beauty of the exhibition was even more spectacular at night.

Ahhhhhh!


Now do you see the influence?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.