Saturday 4 November 2017

SNOW!

Overnight snow in our garden
Yellow Fall
We had a super short fall in these parts. It was as if mother nature was in a hurry to welcome the cleansing power of that white stuff. Lo and behold my predictions of an early winter came true a couple of days ago with a modest helping of snow. Soon we will be inundated with powder loving jet setters flowing through our busy airport and taking home a souvenir of local art from Skyway Kelowna departure lounge.



Orange leaves in our garden
I was very happy with my geraniums this year which have been brightly blooming on my balcony all summer defying the smokey skies. I couldn't spend time out there with them but I’m grateful for pretty presence through the window. Now the snow as come they will soon lose their blooms, but currently they’re hanging on for a few more opportunities to bring joy.

My lovely Geranium
Sunlight on Red

My paintings at Skyway Kelowna airport departure lounge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.