Saturday 9 December 2017

ADVENT GIFT - Appreciation

GRATITUDE ACEO by Sea Dean - available at artfinder.com/sea-dean

The funny thing about giving a gift like appreciation or gratitude is that you get back far more than you give. So here is the task ... leave an in depth comment on a blog that you follow, letting the writer know just how much you appreciate them and why. Us bloggers rarely get any real in depth feedback and I know it will warm their heart and yours. You’re welcome to appreciate me, but please add another blogger that you wouldn’t usually think of as well. Tis the season!

And I also want you to know how much I appreciate you following my ramblings. I know I can be eclectic at times and preachy at others, but I hope you get something out of my blog. I also know that you share, tweet and post my blog on regularly and for that I’m deeply grateful.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.