Wednesday 24 January 2018

#LYA18 Postcards Chosen


This will be the fourth year I’ve participated in the Kat Sloma “Liberate Your Art” postcard swap. Kat encourages everyone to create postcards from items they have made and share them with the world. There are no limits to content, but for simplicity they must be standard size and shape and of a durable nature, so Kat encourages participants to have them professionally made by printers like Moo or Vistaprint.

Due to major time constraints I’ve selected my cards from those I already have for sale. And it will be a surprise which of the five you receive if you get my swap. You can see some of my selection of cards and postcards here. If you want to purchase my cards it is very simple through my link. Currently the ones above and below are available and I hope to add many more before the swap date on March 17th.


To join in the swap you can sign up to participate below and perhaps you will be one of the five who receice a postcard from me. If you do, send me an image of it on display in your home and I will share it with my readers. I will also add contact information and a short intro to your art and website if you wish.

As well as the regular swap, there are many side swaps during the event and some participants keep a growing list of past swappers, so I receive many surprises in my mailbox throughout the spring. Come and enjoy the cornucopia of artistic creation from around the world.

You can join the swap here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.