Wednesday 10 January 2018

The thrill of success!



I’m three days into my celebrated position as a feature artist at DPW. It’s quite thrilling to be at the top of the page both on the website and in the daily emails. I suppose its like an actress seeing their name on the marquee for the first time. To celebrate, if you are reading this blog you can claim 25% off any painting currently available at DOW. Just “follow” my blog, make the purchase, contact me to claim your discount and I will refund via Paypal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.