Sunday 7 January 2018

Judges Pick for Daily Paintworks Monthly Contest - Yay!

MILES Pal Portrait by Sea Dean

Well, I finally made it! I’ve occasionally entered the monthly contest at Daily Paintworks and just recently I announced that I intended to do more in 2018. However, tonight I was told I was a contest winner for December. Wow! I won with one of my favorite Pal Paintings, MILES above.

The challenge is that any new works I create as of this moment will be published at the top of the email that goes out daily to 4,200 subscribers and I also receive a one month subscription for February, when I’m taking part in the Leslie Saeta daily challenge. I had better get my skates on.

Click on the link above to see MILES and all my available paintings.

Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.