Monday 26 February 2018

Ocean Sunset - Bob Ross in Acrylic S10 E10 - #30in30 - 27




This painting was challenging from start to finish and I spent far too long on it. I wanted to use more traditional canvas and 11” x 14” was the first that came to hand. This isn’t a size I use much, but I rather enjoyed the larger format.


My studio lights are “Reveal” which give a slightly warmer look to the painting and the sky doesnt look as pretty in this image. However, I will tweak the streaky clouds tomorrow. The rest is done.

Bob Ross Video - Ocean Sunset - Season 10 Episode 10

Posted on 30 in 30 Blog as #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.