Thursday 8 March 2018

Cool Exercise in Abstract

Some of my abstracts

I came across a fun exercise blogged by Jacqueline Newbold, for loosening up and playing with abstract ideas. I’m definitely going to give this a go. If you try it out, contact me and I’ll post your painting on this blog.

Loosen Up Warm Up

This came at a perfect time when I’m considering a collaboration with a local designer who sells large abstract paintings to clients. I immediately came up with a collage of some of my abstracts to send off to him. I would love to do some large abstracts now I finally have the right creative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.