Tuesday 6 March 2018

Post Script


The final week of my Bob Ross extravaganza.

I learned a lot about color from Bob, and my favorite mixes were the warm Cadmium Yellow, Titanium White and a third pigment of Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green, Pthalo Blue or others. The addition of TW to CY seems to warm the cool quality of the TW and tone down the brashness of the CY. Very enlightening.

I just arranged a short showing of my latest work at Meadowbrook in Kelowna. April 29th 2 - 4pm. More as we near the date.

This week at the condo I’m teaching myself how to fix water damaged laminate, as I can’t find a floor layer willing to tackle it. (They’re all too busy with million dollar construction with our building boom.) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.