Monday 5 March 2018

Future News

Natural Birch Slice Blossom Circle

On the horizon and fast approaching is the Kat Sloma “Liberate your Art” postcard swap. My postcards have been sent out to the swap location and all I have to do is wait for six lovly pieces of art from around the world, to drop into my mail box. I’ll post them here as they arrive.

This week a brand new selection of my Art Cards will be available at Kelowna Art Gallery. As we change season I will be busy swapping out winter art and dropping off spring art at my various locations. It’s always lovely to see the blossom paintings back on the walls.


And finally the collage of my third week of Bob Ross paint along

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.