Sunday 4 March 2018

Extra News

Second week of Opus Daily Practice and Leslie Saeta 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge


Each night as I set up Bobs video on the iPad and sit down to paint, I tweak previous paintings. When acrylic paintings dry, things appear that were not obvious when wet. I check for any distracting light or dark areas and “eyes” in the clouds and foliage. I sometimes simplify areas to enhance the composition. Then I update all the images on my websites.

After painting, I write my daily blog, schedule it, post the image and then set up my Daily Paintworks auction. If it hasn’t sold during the DPW auction, I add the next painting to Artfinder. Then I try and get a few hours sleep before it all starts again, renos, consultations, deliveries, sourcing, banking, painting, blogging, webbing, sleep. Sometime in there I try and grab some nutrition. It’s been mad crazy and I’m very much looking forward to a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.