Saturday 3 March 2018

Newsy catch up

Well that was quite a month!

I completed the Opus Daily Practice during the month of February and posted them all on instagram. I learned a bit more about the power of instagram and gained many new followers. Thank you for your clicks.

I also completed the 11th bi-annual Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. Some nights I was painting right up to midnight, but managd to do all 30.

Week 1 Opus Daily Practice and Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days
I entered two paintings in into the Intergenerational Exhibition “Who Are We” and they were accepted. Now on exhibit at Lake Country Art Gallery for the month of March. This is one of LCAGs most eclectic exhibitions, spanning and encouraging collaborations between many different age groups. My paintings are UNISUN with first nation collaboration and MEADOW LAKE, a Bob Ross collaboration from the February series.


On a more personal front my new condo with larger art studio is continuing to take shape. As with all renovations, there is a new challenge each day, but I’m making my way past all the obstacles. After several attempts to find just the right chandelier (too traditional, too modern, too small, too big) and yesterday, beautifully perfect! I now have the just right light over my all purpose dining, craft, sewing and private lesson table.

View from new condo

The old condo is emptying out as I move stuff over to the new one and its getting its final tweaks for selling in two weeks. Sleep has been hard to achieve this month, but I hope to play a bit of catch up this weekend.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my work last month and for your loyal followship.

Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.