Thursday 1 March 2018

Secluded Forest Replay - Bob Ross in Acrylic - S6 E5 - #30in30 - 30 Yay!




It’s amazing what you can do if you put your mind to it. I almost lost it a couple of times during this this season’s 30 in 30, but here I am at Day 30, still in one piece and with 30 new paintings for exhibition and sale. Whooopppeee!

No, you’re not seeing a repost, this is a brand new painting revisiting Bobs “Secluded Forest” video. I wanted to try different paper, more inks and spritzing. I finished just after midnight and the board was still wet and very curled, but I managed to get a decent if slightly warped image. Tomorrow it will flatten out and I’ll scan it.

To view all 30 paintings along with more from my catalog, click here. There are still some open auctions, so don’t miss out if you would like a slice of history.

Tomorrow we show our group collages on Leslie Saetas 30 in 30 Blog, so stay tuned.

Paint Along to Bob Ross - Season 6 Episode 5 - Secluded Forest

Posted on 30 in 30 Blog #8

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.