Thursday 12 April 2018

Blog Hopping #LYA2018

Today is the big day when blog readers worldwide can hop around and see the completely unique artists that participated in “Liberate your Art” 2018. Click on Kat’s link below to see the stats for this year, the video and more .....

http://kateyestudio.com/category/the-kat-eye-view-of-the-world/

I’ve been very distracted this year with renos, a move and getting my condo ready to sell, nevertheless, I’m reserving time today to enjoy the blog hop and allow myself to be impressed by the variety and creativity this event attracts.

I just haven’t had the time or the headspace to side swap this year, but my Art Cards, postcards and prints are always available at my shop http://www.seadean.weebly.com


There are many links to my online art sales on this blog, but you can also click

www.artfinder/sea-dean
www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/sea-dean-2797

Find out how to participate in Liberate your Art 2019

Wow! just watched the video on Kat’s link and the art this yeat is amazing. My contribution is at 3:03 I almost thought I’d forgotten to mail it in as I’m usually close to the beginning. Remember to scroll to the bottom of Kat’s blog and enjoy the blog hop links. Oh and purchase a commemorative poster to help offset Kat’s costs; it’s gorgeous this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.