Wednesday 11 April 2018

Inspired by Mingus


I love Pinterest; it’s a place I can go to relax and spend time in many different worlds. My Pinterest boards reflect my interests, from art to home decor, to landscape and travel. I would like to introduce you to my latest Pinterest board “Inspired by Mingus“.

My art friend and fellow blogger Sheila Delgado recently moved to Arizona and started posting lovely images and paintings of the view from her studio corner. We both like a challenge and have participated in many “30 painting in 30 days” projects, but recently she has launched into an even braver undertaking of 100 paintings. For her subject she naturally chose Mingus, the mountain in her daily view.

Since Sheila moved I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the images and paintings inspired by her view, so much so that this morning I decided to collect my favorites from her blog in a new Pinterest board, so I can enjoy them all in one place. It is by no means a comprehensive collection, there are many more on Sheila’s blog. See this and more of my boards by clicking on the Pinterest link in the margin.

Please go to Sheila’s blog and cheer her on in the comments. She deserves it!

Sheila Delgado 100 day project

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.