Saturday 14 July 2018

Ahhhhhhhh Studio Dreams


Have you ever dreamed up a studio that you’d build if you won the lottery? Here are a few extra ideas to inspire you. 

http://www.architectureartdesigns.com/20-inspiring-artist-studio-designs/amp/ 

Some thoughts on my dream studio.... 
Huge multi paned windows. 
Uncluttered space with curtained off area for messy jobs. 
Lots of cupboards and drawers to hide mess. 
Comfortable sofa for viewing latest WIP
Big old ornate mirrors to view WIP
Views with lots of sky and greenery and/or over roofs and chimneys a la Mary Poppins (London or Paris of course)
At least one giant farmhouse table for sculpture, 3D, Mixed Media and classes
I’m divided on white or light grey walls - maybe both in different spaces.

On a more personal note I still dont have a studio to work in. This is the hottest month of our year and my studio to be has no windows, so it may be a while before I can work in there. I am starting to get it organized and comfortable. In the meantime I can work in the shared craft room or on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.