Sunday 15 July 2018

Mission Group Exhibition

The bavk lawn

I tecently attended one of my favorite summer exhibitions organized each year by the Mission group of painters. The exhibition takes place in the location where the group meets, which is absolutely spectacular. There is a core membership encompassing all levels which meets year round. Full membership is available via regular winter drop-in attendance, from which group summer memberships are awarded as they become available. Needless to say the memberships are highly coveted.
Hollyhocks by the entrance

I think I like this exhibition so much because there is so much variation in style and experience. Some members have been part of the group for years, some are newbies, others are professionals attracted by the peaceful location. It’s great fun.


A wonderful charity draw for this floral painting. I was hoping I would win, but they haven't contacted me yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.