Monday 20 August 2018

On Exhibition - Silent Witness

Silent Witness 15” x 30” $395
I started this painting about 3 years ago as a demo and I always intended finishing it because it had good bones. I’ve been studing and practising painting trees, so this tree has benefitted from the wait. I was originally going to paint a goup of trees, but as Bob Ross advises, I completed this one, intending to move to the next, but it turned out so well that it was time to step away.

I can imagine sitting on that grassy point with a picnic and a good book. What do you think?

On show at Lake Country Coffee House

Sea Dean Annual Solo - Different Strokes
18 August - 15 September 2018

Lake Country Coffee House
10356 Bottom Wood Lake Road (Next to Lake Country Art Gallery)
Lake Country BC Canada

7am - 4pm Daily (8am Sundays)
Sea will be on site during Art Walk  8 and 9 September


I’ve ben going at break neck speed to get ready for this exhibition. Almost every piece is new, and this year I have many large works including Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media, Digital and 3D pieces. I will be available all weekend during Art Walk, so that you can ask about the inspiration for your favorite pieces. And if the weather co-operates I may even be giving some demos. Drop in and meet the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.