Sunday 16 September 2018

#30in30 - My Valentine - Day 15


My Valentine needed a tweak and one of my most popular paintings on Pinterest is an ACEO I sold back in 2013, so I decided to use similar colors and brushstrokes to give it a fresh look. I also added some crackle which will develop a bit more in time. Gold is back, so I added some pale gold/platinum for sparkle and I think it turned out well.


https://www.saetastudio.com/september-2018-30-in-30-paintings

TIP - Click on the images you like and it usually takes you to the artist’s own website so you can see more of their work, or for the more organized, to a page where you can buy them. I’m just happy o get it posted without missing a day:)

Check out what’s on sale at Artfinder this week, here. artfinder.com/sea-dean

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.