Monday 22 October 2018

Forest Road


I’m still in travel mode, working with my Koi 24 watercolor set. For my birthday I treated myself to a set of water brushes with three flat sizes and three round sizes and I carry them filled so there is no need to take water.

The previous garden and beach watercolors were painted on a different pad, but I’ve switched to a Strathmore block of 140lb (300g/m2) 4” x 6” pre-printed Watercolor Postcards. I suppose these could be mailed without packaging, but I would be worried they would get rips or franking marks.

I am slowly working up a series for my solo exhibition next year, focusing on forests. I’m hoping to include more wood based wall sculptures and wood cradle mounts. I still have many birch slices to do something creative with as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.