Wednesday 14 November 2018

A new tool for art lovers

I’ve discovered another tool for art lovers, HENI Talks. These are short videos by experts on various paintings and art works. This is a growing project and you can sign up for news on the latest videos which is very handy. As I grow older, I find visiting galleries and museums increasingly tiring, challenging to organise. As major art works are scattered around the world and are often hidden in the vaults of their owners, I applaud those who are working on making them and knowledgeable experts accessible. Click on the link above to watch a trailer and receive updates.


Blue, Yellow, Red by Jak King

I was introduced to this tool by Jak King, a longtime friend and fellow artist who writes a varied blog centered around his stomping ground in Vancouver B.C., but encompassing ares of interest around the world in general. It makes a refreshing change to the steady stream of art related emails I receive. I also love his photography and bold abstract work, which I feel doesn’t get the exposure it should. Thank you Jak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.