Monday 26 November 2018

Where have I been?

I’ve been right here all along, but I’m busy and stressed and too tired to blog. It’s not all bad though. 

One of the things I’ve been doing is working on a commission. Frida III went to my favorite private gallery when my solo closed. The gallery owner loved her and they say you should only sell what you love. I had her slated for another exhibition in November, but just as I was making arrangements to pick her up, she was sold. Then another person came in to buy her and I was asked to take a commission, so I’ve been working on Frida IV. She’s not quite done, but just a few small tweaks may happen before I deliver at the end of the week.

Here is a progress collage. My favorite is #1, which I would have kept and started another canvas, but it was the last of my vintage raw canvases, so I had to keep going. Which one do you like best?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.