Tuesday 18 December 2018

Do Not Use!

I’m slowly working my way towards completion of Frida V. She’s been a bit uncooperative, but as I have a deadline of 21 December, I have to keep going.


My favorite time of the day is early morning when I enjoy my one cup of coffee, work my way through emails and enjoy the light through the trees. Sometimes I race outside in just my nightie (brrrr!) to capture the scene even before I make my coffee. It’s been spectacular.


Lastly for my tidbit of the day, I have a warning about passwords. The Top 50 worst passords of 2018
have been released and it seems that sequential numbers or letters are prevalent. If yours are on this
list I recommend thinking again.

Love the gif!


via GIPHY


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.