Tuesday 22 January 2019

Blue Lake


My favorite part in this iPad drawing is the lake. I’ve found a way to create a wash without lines by keeping a certain pressure while moving across the page. It all gets wrecked if I change pressure or go off the side, so there is a lot of to and fro as I back erase and start again. The effect is worth it though.

On this drawing I did a light grey wash all over before adding the rest, scary because any wrong line is hard to correct. It takes supreme concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.