Wednesday 23 January 2019

Midnight Light

I just had to share these images with my blog readers. At midnight I was watching TV and just happened to look out past my balcony to the trees and beyond. First I noticed the considerable amount of snow and that it was still snowing, but then I thought, “Hey! It’s midnight, why is it still light?” Normally the sky would be black at midnight. I can only surmise that the almost full moon was shining on the falling snow and making it look like daylight. After the eclipse last night, I wonder what the ancients would have made of it?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.