Monday 25 March 2019

Quiet to quieter


I know I’ve been quiet on my blog lately, but family matters have overshadowed my work. After an extremely intense couple of weeks, I have rented a summer home for Mum and exchanged my forest and stream for a full on spectacular lake view. I’m hoping that this beautiful location will be a healing place for Mum and I as spring turns to summer and the lake warms up. I know that water has always been a great healer for both of us in the past. 



I anticipate many amazing images over the summer and intend to dig out my higher definition digital camera and a small collection of oil paints to capture the beauty of this spot. 

2 comments:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.