Saturday 16 March 2019

May God hold you in the palm of his hand

Sunrise over the bay ACEO by Sea Dean - On Sale here

May the road rise up to meet you. 
May the wind be always at your back. 
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
May the rains fall soft upon your fields 
and until we meet again, 
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Since I first saw this blessing It has given me a warm glow and made me feel important and loved. I hope it does the same for you this St Patrick’s Day. 

If I was in Ireland I would go down the local pub and spend a pleasant evening listening to great music, chatting with friends (everyone is so friendly there) and imbibing some glorious draft Guinness, followed by Irish whisky or real Irish coffee without sugar on the rim and with delicious fresh cream from an Irish cow! I would then step out into a dank drizzly night and almost fly home with a rosy glow to sit in front of a roaring peat fire.

If only I was in Ireland....

Thank you for visit my blog. Happy St Patrick’s Day

1 comment:

  1. On my list to visit Ireland. Lovely images, both the painting and your imaginings ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.