Friday 19 April 2019

Ocean Breeze II


I’ve always liked the first version of Ocean Breeze, but when I took it out to prepare for my solo I thought the purple was a bit overwhelming for the rest of the collection. I lightened some of the intensity and then added some softer touches all over including some silver. Now it matches a couple of other new paintings for a nice grouping in one section of the coffee house.

I may also go in and lighten the Ultramarine at the top with Light Violet Blue if I have time before Saturday.

Yup, I did!


1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.