Monday 9 September 2019

DOTTY LANDSCAPE - Day 10 - 30 in 30 Challenge


I fell in love with the clouds in this image, again as I was driving. So many good shots whisked by before I could find a place to pull over. Sometimes you just have to grab it while you can.....

When I had saturated the color and played a bit more with contrast it needed something more, so I kept on going. I love dots in fabric and Australian indigenous art, so that was a no brainer. A whole picture of dots is too hard on the eyes, so I did some outlining and then went in with a transparent highlighter tool. I’m very happy with how this turned out. It feels a bit like a country quilt.

This one will probably make its way into my Artfinder gallery for sale.

Original digital image before enhancement

1 comment:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.