Tuesday 10 September 2019

SMOOTH - Day 11 - 30 in 30 Challenge



I was about to delete this line drawing when I took a closer look. Sometimes I spend hours trying to loosen up enough to draw a simple expressive line. This was a squiggle I did within Notes to try out the Markup. This took less than a second and its beautiful. Go figure!

With the first simple image I merely added a neutral background. It has an organic perhaps even human form. I’m glad I took that second look.




With the second version I created a modern textile design by twisting and turning the pattern in a four up block. I could see this made into a chic designer dress.


Number three is also a textile design, bold and bright for the person that loves to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.