Saturday 15 February 2020

DAY 16 of 30 - CARWASH

Compilation of images by Sea Dean
Its a little off topic for my 30 Day Creative Gathering theme, but I’ve been working on a slideshow movie of my carwash photography. It’s only a year or so since I stopped hand-washing my car and decided to let the machine do the job. It actually doesn't cost a lot more, but I’m a bit of a Luddite, except for my iPad of course.

I have a wonderful finished slideshow on my iPad but can’t seem to copy it to Facebook or onto the net. I will keep trying, but in the meantime here are some collaged stills.

Stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! The neutrals in the second one are very calming. This first one is reminiscent of stained glass. Both are delightful Sea. :) Leave it to you to turn a car wash into art! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.