Friday 14 February 2020

DAY 15 of 30 - FLUTTERBY BIRDHOUSE

FLUTTERBY BIRDHOUSE by Sea Dean

I went to the ballet last night and took Valentines night off. The music and dancers were incredible and when I came home I just wanted to relax and relive the evening.



Today I worked on two more birdhouses. This one has under crackle of royal blue with blue glitter, White sparkly polymer butterflies and bronze acrylic paint over cream and grey chalk paint. So much nicer than it looks here.

30DCG2020 and ODP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.