Wednesday 26 February 2020

DAY 27 of 30 - TWIN CIRCLE NEST



This 12 inch circular canvas board is slowly developing into a textured collage painting. I’m trying not to overwork the leaves or add too many, but I love them so much I probably will add many more. I’m also trying to resist adding another egg, what do you think?

The painting should be finished tomorrow, and then I have to add a mount and varnish, but there weren’t enough hours in the day today.

Lots of crackle in this one Sheila!

30DCG2020  and ODP

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Sea!! I think two eggs works. I love the light, and their coloring. The crackle is perfect here, but you know that . ;) I think a bit more green on top, and a few leaves to the left. But don't cover the bluish wisps, I love those :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.