Monday, 7 January 2013

SAGES

Day 7

30 in 30 Challenge
 
At this time of year we are all a little wiser. We relax, unwind and reboot. We cut back, take time for family, review the past and choose the future. We become our own Sage.

When I first saw them I was fascinated by these flowers; to me they looked like dancing ladies with frilly dresses. However, when I started to paint they took on the look of learned Sages. This herb is called "Purple Sage" so I didn't have too far to go for a title. Take a moment to contemplate these little people. Do they make you smile? They certainly do me.



 
SAGES
ORIGINAL ART ACEO 3.5" x 2.5"
Larger Originals or Prints of this ACEO by request

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks.This painting is on auction, but I do have a "Buy Now" price if there is no current bid. Please contact me to inquire.

I welcome comments below. If you have a challenge posting use Anonymous but please put your byline.


LINKS TO BLOG ARCHIVE
How many paintings does it take to become a professional Artist?
The importance of Statistics
"Every Painting should have a hint of red"
Where will your painting find a home?
A fascination for Miniatures - ATC, ACEO, OOAK etc  
"I would rather die of passion than of boredom"
 
(Cat # 13005 - posted as # 27 on Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30)