Thursday 25 July 2013

ANGEL SKY on Windpower




ANGEL SKY
ORIGINAL BY SEA DEAN
6" x 8" on Windpower
On Auction at Daily Paintworks

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals in the same series or prints may be available by contacting me. 


Angel Sky is another of those paintings which seem to create themselves, I just had to step out of the way and let it unfold. It wasn't until I went to post it here that I noticed the angel in the clouds speeding to the rescue. Many artists paint out artifacts such as these, but it's my belief that if an angel wants to show up in my painting, who am I to cover it up?

Sunsets always seem to display divinity in action anyway, but the secret angel in this painting goes one step (or is that wing) further.

Cat 13181 Angel Sky


2 comments:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.