Tuesday 23 July 2013

MOUNTAIN LAKE ACEO and HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT OFF THEN ON AGAIN?


MOUNTAIN LAKE
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction


To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

The incredible detail in this tiny masterpiece can be seen best in my Facebook ACEO Gallery. This was very time consuming to create because the base layer was sculptured and then had to dry, before the acrylic was applied to the canvas panel. It was so time consuming that I doubt I will do many more in this style, so it will be a truly rare collector piece for the lucky purchaser.


HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT OFF THEN ON AGAIN?

I've said this so many times that I sound like a broken record. Over the years I've helped many people improve their computer skills and get them out of fixes they've got themselves into. One thing I've learned is that Computers sometimes get overwhelmed with information and tasks and need to take a short break. Many computer problems can be sorted by turning your computer off and back on again. This is such a common problem, that programmers have made it easy by putting a button under the START menu and off button called RESTART.

There's something to be learned here I think. I tend to get very focused when I have goals in sight and sometimes I zone out. My body obviously needs to reboot and if I'm listening to my inner voice I take a short break. It doesn't take much, a trip to a local cafe, a movie or half a day at the mall and I'm ready to get back to work. Does this happen to you?

I believe that If more people learned to listen to their overwhelm, I'm sure we'd have far less need for drugs, alcohol and psycho analysis.




Cat 12059 Mountain Lake 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.