Sunday 21 July 2013

SECRET BEACH ACEO



SECRET BEACH
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"

On Auction


To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.

Sometimes when you're hiking you reach a vantage point and see something spectacular like this. You are already tired but the beach looks so inviting. There isn't a soul in sight and thoughts of skinny dipping come to mind. That path looks pretty steep and treacherous though and there's another few hours of hiking to get to the camp.

Decisions, decisions!


Cat 13169 Secret Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.