Saturday 27 July 2013

THANK YOU TO MY PATRONS - JULY REVIEW

I do a personal review about once a month and I thought you would be interested too, so today I am going to share my July sales. All these paintings were purchased during the month of July. Most have been shipped to their new owners and I am now excitedly awaiting photos of them framed and hanging in their new homes.

Congratulations to all my patrons and a heartfelt thank you. 

The relationship between Artist and Patron is perfect for all concerned. The more I sell, my reputation grows and the more valuable your collection becomes. The more I earn, the more I have available to purchase supplies and gain a greater opportunity to experiment and grow as an Artist. A total win win! 

(PS - I need one more painting to sell to make this my best month ever!)

 

Of course most of my paintings are not square so here they are cropped to fit the collage. They are different sizes from miniature to large. They can be seen in all their glory in my Daily Paintworks Gallery.

ACEO 2.5" x 3.5"
13003 Above the Crowd
13017 The Beach
13152 Coastal Walk  
13138 Tunnel Vision
13154 Land and Sea 
13160 Gorse at the Ocean 
13165 Mountain Sunflowers 
13167 Mountain Approach


FULL SIZE 20" x 14"
13170 Sisters - Master Series

Postcard OSWOA 4" x 6"
13168 Flower Bed
13108 Beautiful Eyes
13174 Ocean Sunset
13161 City Mouse Series I
13146 Fat Cat - Ptolemy
13178 Country Mouse Series II

Although COUNTRY MOUSE - Series II is included as SOLD, it is currently on auction at Daily Paintworks. Bidding has begun and one lucky person will win in a couple of days. If you love the little mouse, there is still a chance the new owner could be you!


STOP PRESS - 13176 Arizona Light ACEO also SOLD

You too could be a patron of my arts. 

My recent daily paintings can be seen in my DAILY PAINTWORKS GALLERY. There are more in the back room, if you're looking for a particular size or subject matter. Also, if you love one of my small works, but would like it in a larger size, I could create a similar painting in the same series or it may be available in the form of a print. I can be contacted by leaving a comment on my blog or private email me through Daily Paintworks. 

My goal is to help my patrons get my paintings home, so I'm always happy to negotiate a layaway payment plan for larger pieces.

STOP STOP PRESS - IF YOU'RE VISITING FROM LESLIE SAETA'S BLOG, THE SKETCH WILL BE AUCTIONED AT DAILY PAINTWORKS STARTING 1st AUGUST AND THE CHALLENGE PROMOTED ON MY BLOG HERE THE SAME DAY.

4 comments:

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.