Monday 29 July 2013

TUSCAN SUNFLOWERS ACEO


SCAN OF PAINTING
TUSCAN SUNFLOWERS
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5"
On Auction

This painting has sold, however I'm always happy to paint another in the series in your chosen size. Prints or Art Cards may also be available. Please contact me

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view ALL my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here. (you must be a member of FB to view)


This is the first in a series of paintings inspired by Leslie Saeta's trip to Italy. I am posting a quick cartoon sketch from the same trip on August 1st.  

Leslie spoke of thousands of fields of Sunflowers on their drive through Tuscany and illustrated it with the top photo on her Facebook page. She has invited artists to paint her photos of the trip and post them on her very popular blog. 

ORIGINAL PHOTO
I altered the composition slightly and zoomed in to show the sunflowers close up. 

I love the colours in this painting with the vibrant violet sky and rich yellow fields. Always much nicer when you view the original.

PHOTO OF PAINTING



I always show the most accurate image of my painting at the top of my blog. This is sometimes the scan and sometimes a photo. Photos are subject to outside influence from time of day, weather and lighting conditions. Scans always look a bit brighter and harsher with less depth. Therefore, when it's difficult to get a good rendition I show both.




Cat 13186 Tuscan Sunflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.