Tuesday 24 September 2013

DAY 25 - 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS - RED TANAGER ACEO

PHOTO OF PAINTING IN MORNING SOUTH LIGHT

PHOTO OF PAINTING IN MORNING NORTH LIGHT
RED TANAGER
ORIGINAL ACEO BY SEA DEAN
3.5" x 2.5" Canvas Card
On auction at Daily Paintworks starting at just $11

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me. You may also view my available ACEO in my Facebook Gallery here.
PHOTO OF PAINTING IN HALOGEN LIGHT


This is not exactly a Christmas Robin or a Cardinal, but I feel Christmas in the air. I was out walking in the countryside today on a rare sunny autumn day and it made me want to paint wildlife. The hedgerows are full of blackberries but the leaves are starting to turn and dry out. Soon the crispy mornings will get ever crisper and turn to frost.

I wanted to convey that this little bird had just perched for a moment, the branch is still swinging slightly from his landing and any moment he will decide that the human is getting too close and will be off on the wing to a distant tree. How amazing it must be to fly on a whim.


Cat 13236 Red Tanager ACEO
Posted on Leslie Saeta 30 in 30 as number 5
Inspiration photo Rodney Campbell - Paint my Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.