Wednesday 5 February 2014

HEART CREST ACEO or ATC - VALENTINE

HEART CREST
ORIGINAL PAINTING BY SEA DEAN
2.5" x 3.5" ACEO OR ATC

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

A little return to Valentines, and it is little, an ACEO is a collectable miniature 2.5" x 3.5". Yes that is inches not feet. Just think how thrilled your Valentine would be with a miniature painting rather than chocolates or a stuffed toy.

My miniatures are identical in every way to a large painting. I prepare the acid free base, use top quality paints and mediums and then give them a final coat of UV protection to keep them forever beautiful. My available miniatures are on display at Daily Paintworks, Facebook and Pinterest. Enjoy.  


Cat # 13129 Heart Crest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.