Wednesday 9 April 2014

BOBBY BUNNY - A Hui A Li collaboration

BOBBY BUNNY
7" x 5" on gallery canvas
PROFESSIONAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY SEA DEAN

To view my Gallery or purchase this painting please visit Daily Paintworks. Larger originals or prints may be available by contacting me.

I saw an oil painting by Johanna Schelling on Daily Paintworks that I loved and found out that she had permission to copy it from an oil painting by Hui A Li. I liked both paintings and when I examined Hui Li's DPW Gallery I discovered he had also painted the bunny in watercolour. That prompted me to ask if I could try it in acrylics.

Thank you Hui. It's so nice to make friends through DPW. So here is our much traveled bunny in acrylic.
To see Hui's version, click here.


Cat # 14070 Bobby Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.