Monday 9 June 2014

BLUE DOLL - EXHIBITION WORK

BLUE DOLL
Original Painting by Sea Dean
24" x 12" x 1.5" Deep Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks

I love RED DOLL from yesterday, but I think I love BLUE DOLL more. She is a bit more subdued, but nevertheless does sport some cadmium orange.  There is also a hint of violet interference, now you see it now you don't paint around the feathers and petticoat which is quite beautiful.

I'm not sure how this image looks on your screen but it seems a bit dull on mine. The original painting has cadmium orange and cobalt, so it's certainly not dull in real life. 

I hope you enjoy this painting as much as I enjoyed creating it.


Cat # 14116 Blue Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.