Saturday 21 June 2014

DEEP PINK ROSE


DEEP PINK ROSE
Original Painting by Sea Dean
5" x 7" on wrap canvas

To purchase this painting or view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks
Also available in Limited Edition ACEO here

Another of Evhe's Challenges. This time I decided to take the rather traditional arrangement of three roses in a vase and create a dynamic modern composition. 

I worked a little differently, first applying the darkest darks and then the lightest lights. Then moving to cool pinks in the mid range and finally warm pinks in the mid range. After the rose was finished I chose the background and added dots for pizazz. 

I rather like this more loose style. What do you think?


Cat # 14125 Deep Pink Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.