Saturday 14 June 2014

ICEFIELDS - DAILY PAINTWORKS PICK OF THE DAY


ICEFIELDS
Original Painting by Sea Dean
10" x 10" Premium Gallery Wrap Canvas

To view my Gallery please visit Daily Paintworks

My friend and local gallery manager, Petrina McNeill, took a lovely photo on a recent road trip and I asked if I could use it for inspiration. This painting is on a deep gallery wrap canvas, so no frame is necessary. I entered the painting into the Daily Paintworks Mountain challenge this week. 


Cat # 14119 Icefields

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your views and connect on a personal level so feel free to say hi.

All work by Sea Dean protected by International Copyright - No printing, copying, electronic transfer or any form of duplication allowed without written permission from the Artist.